WAYES – Join and grow with us!
Appreciative, independent of hierarchy, team-oriented, interested and always looking for the best solution! That’s us – In order to grow further, we a looking forward to additional colleagues who enrich our team with their expertise and personality and set new impulses.
For over 20 years, we have been paving the way towards positive change for companies with our Restructuring, Insolvency, Transaction and Transformation business units. Our central locations are Hamburg, Berlin, Oldenburg, Bremen and Hanover. As consultants, we are naturally mobile and flexible, which is why we operate throughout Germany. At the same time, we make sure that private life and travel are in good harmony!
What you should enjoy:
- Management and control of complex strategic projects in the area of reorganization and restructuring
- Plausibility check of integrated corporate and short-term liquidity plans
- Acquisition of new customers and projects as well as expansion of our network
- (Further) development of innovative, digital business models and optimization of our strategies and products
- Technical management of consultants, working students and interns
What you should bring with you:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, e.g. at a management consultancy, auditing firm or as a manager in industry
- Good Master’s degree or comparable (diploma, MBA, etc.) in the fields of economics, engineering or natural sciences
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint)
What you can look forward to:
- Creative freedom and responsibility from day one – we are eager to hear your ideas!
- A corporate culture based on trust and offering plenty of flexibility
- Promotion of your professional & personal career goals to enable a meaningful activity
- A creative working environment with short decision-making processes & flexible working hours
- Not unimportant: a solid business model with a clear target group and sustainable growth
Last but not least, every team member receives a large number of benefits, so that working for us is just that little bit more fun:
This includes a company car / public transport subscription, company pension scheme, discounted membership for fitness clubs, access to the corporate benefits portal, individual training opportunities via our WAYES Academy as well as external providers, workation & sabbaticals!
YES, that sounds like you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents – please send them directly to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Olivia at +49 40 736768-12.