A varied job awaits you with a diverse client base and ever new challenges. In addition, a team full of anticipation of support and with plenty of experience in dealing with insolvency payments. At our Bremen office, we have around 6 team members who work with great commitment on behalf of our clients.
What you should enjoy:
Payroll in general:
- Payroll accounting / payroll processing via DATEV
- Preparation of social insurance declarations (via SV-Net / under social insurance law / under insolvency law)
- Preparation of electronic wage tax certificates (Elster)
- General certification
- Creation and maintenance of Excel files
- Company meetings
- Planning and implementation of pre-financing of insolvency benefits (application to the employment agency, pre-financing bank), payment transactions manually / via DATEV
- Insolvency benefit applications / insolvency benefit certificates
- Checking insolvency benefit claims (BBG, direct insurance, pension funds, support funds, PSV AG)
- Support for payroll accounting and employees during insolvency proceedings
- Audit support (social security/tax law)
- Notice periods / expiring notice periods for claim transfers
- Preparation of BG statements and severely disabled notifications
- Calculation of mass liabilities and preparation of differential wage calculations
- Social plan calculation / insolvency claims
- Contact person for employment agency, health insurance companies, FA, employees, lawyers, etc.
What you should bring with you:
- Completed training as a tax clerk/tax specialist/wage/salary accountant (m/f/d) or comparable professional experience in the field of wages and salaries
- Work experience, preferably in a tax office
- Good knowledge of tax/social security law
- Very good knowledge of DATEV and MS-Office
- Reliability, ability to work in a team, conscientiousness and enjoy communicating with clients
What you can look forward to:
- A motivated and unique team that looks forward to your support
- Flexible working hours (flexitime) on your own initiative
- Pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies
- Modern office in a prime city centre location
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Would you like to find out more?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents – please send them directly to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Olivia at +49 40 736768-12.