WAYES – Join and grow with us!
Appreciative, independent of hierarchy, team-oriented, interested and always looking for the best solution – that’s us! Since we are constantly growing, we need your active support as an intern!
From our business areas Restructuring, Insolvency, Transaction and Transformation you will mainly work in the areas of M&A and Restructuring and help the WAYES team and thus also our clients to create the path to positive change. During this time, you will gain valuable, authentic insights into management consulting and, of course, also have the opportunity to move into a permanent position afterwards. You will be supported by experienced team members and can look forward to a steep learning curve.
What you should enjoy:
• Participation in the creation of pitch presentations, teasers and information memoranda
• Participation in the preparation of key figure analyses
• Supporting the team in due diligence activities
• Preparation of sector, company and competition analyses
• Preparation of decision papers and individual research tasks
• Supporting our project teams in the preparation of restructuring reports and corporate concepts
What you should bring with you:
• You are enrolled in one of the following degree programmes (preferably in the higher semester): Economics, law, business informatics or mathematics
• You are proficient in MS Office and have a solution-oriented, structured and conscientious approach to work
• Enjoy working with numbers
• An independent approach to work, high motivation and commitment as well as excellent communication skills
• Strong social skills and a sense of humour
What you can look forward to:
• A motivated and unique team that involves you in the daily business
• Creative freedom and responsibility from day one
• A corporate culture based on trust
• Promotion of professional & personal career goals
• A creative working environment with short decision-making processes & flexible working hours
• A buddy for the best possible start with us
Are you interested in an internship of at least 6 months?
Olivia is looking forward to hearing from you: +49 40 736768-12 // firstname.lastname@example.org
By e-mail incl. CV or link to your LinkedIn profile! Incl. answer to the questions: Why WAYES? What do you hope to achieve with this position?