WAYES – Join and grow with us!
For our teams in Hamburg and Bremen, we are looking for several assistant tax consultants (m/f/d).
Appreciative, independent of hierarchy, team-oriented, interested and always looking for the best solution: that’s us! In order to grow further, we a looking forward to additional colleagues who enrich our team with their expertise and personality and set new impulses.
As WAYES Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH with headquarters in Bremen and a further location in Hamburg, we are part of the WAYES family. We specialise in providing comprehensive support for all tax and business management issues relating to the handling of insolvency proceedings. Our services are primarily aimed at insolvency administrators, but also at insolvency participants such as employees.
What you should enjoy:
- Advising and supporting companies from the insolvency and restructuring environment in teamwork
- Preparation of financial accounting in the context of insolvency proceedings
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Processing of accounting under insolvency law using ‘winsolvenz’
- Occasional travel to Bremen and to the respective clients on site
- Recognising potential in challenges and acting as a guide for our clients
What you should bring with you:
- You already have successfully completed training as a assistant tax consultant (m/f/d), or comparable relevant experience in the professional field.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience working for a tax consulting firm.
- You already have very good accounting skills.
- You will be able to use your experience with DATEV applications with us.
- The cherry on top would be first contact points in the insolvency environment.
- Careful and independent work is a matter of course for you.
- Creativity and “thinking outside the box” round off your profile.
What you can look forward to:
- A motivated and unique team that looks forward to support
- Above average remuneration
- Flexible working hours on your own initiative
- Pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies
- Modern office in a prime city centre location
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
You would like to know more?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents – please send them directly to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Olivia at +49 40 736768-12.