WAYES – Join and grow with us!
Appreciative, independent of hierarchy, team-oriented, interested and always looking for the best solution – that’s us! Since we are constantly growing, we need your active support as a working student!
Depending on the project situation, you will alternate between the business areas Restructuring, Process, Transaction and Transformation and help the entire WAYES team and thus also our clients to create the path to positive change. During this time, you will gain valuable, authentic insights into management consultancy and, of course, also have the chance to move into a permanent position afterwards. You will be supported by experienced team members and can look forward to a steep learning curve.
This is what you should enjoy:
• Supporting our project teams in the preparation of restructuring reports and business concepts.
• Contributing to the preparation of key figure analyses
• Supporting market and competition analyses
• Preparation of decision-making documents and individual research tasks
What you should bring with you:
• You are enrolled in one of the following degree programmes (preferably in the higher semester): Economics, law, business informatics or mathematics
• A good command of MS Office and a solution-oriented, structured and conscientious approach to work
• Enjoy working with numbers
• An independent approach to work, high motivation and commitment as well as excellent communication skills
• Strong social skills and a sense of humour
What you can look forward to:
• A motivated and unique team that involves you in the day-to-day business
• Creative freedom and responsibility from day one
• A corporate culture based on trust
• Promotion of professional & personal career goalseziele
• A creative working environment with short decision-making processes & flexible working hours
• A buddy for the best possible start with us
Would you like to find out more?
Olivia is looking forward to hearing from you: +49 40 736768-12 // firstname.lastname@example.org
By e-mail incl. CV or link to your LinkedIn profile! Including answers to the questions: Why WAYES? What do you hope to achieve with this position?