WAYES – Join and grow with us!
Appreciative, independent of hierarchy, team-oriented, interested and always looking for the best solution: that’s us! In order to drive our further growth, we are looking forward to further colleagues who enrich our team with their expertise and personality and set new impulses.
As WAYES-Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG with headquarters in Bremen and a further location in Hamburg, we are part of the WAYES family. We specialise in providing comprehensive support for all tax and business management issues relating to the handling of insolvency proceedings. Our services are primarily aimed at insolvency administrators, but also at insolvency participants such as employees.
This is what you should enjoy:
- Supporting an expert team of tax advisors, tax clerks and payroll accountants as an internal interface function.
- Office management, planning and supporting appointments
- Telephone service, correspondence with our clients
- Handling changing tasks with an administrative focus
What you should bring with you:
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or comparable professional experience with an administrative focus
- Organisational skills and openness to varied challenges
- A communicative personality with an eye for the essentials
- Careful and independent work is a matter of course for you
- A confident appearance and good verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and “thinking outside the box” round off your profile
What you can look forward to:
- A motivated and unique team that looks forward to your support
- Flexible working hours on your own initiative
- Pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies
- Modern office in the best city centre location
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Would you like to find out more?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (CV, start date, salary expectations) directly at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Olivia at +49 40 736768-12.