WAYES – Join and grow with us!
Appreciative, independent of hierarchy, team-oriented, interested and always looking for the best solution: that’s us! In order to drive our further growth, we are looking forward to further colleagues who enrich our team with their expertise and personality and provide new impulses.
As WAYES-Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG with headquarters in Bremen and a further location in Hamburg, we are part of the WAYES family. We specialise in providing comprehensive support for all tax and business management issues relating to the handling of insolvency proceedings. Our services are primarily aimed at insolvency administrators, but also at insolvency participants such as employees.
What you should enjoy:
- Contributing to financial accounting in the context of insolvency proceedings
- Assisting the team with annual financial statements and tax returns
- Supporting the processing of insolvency accounting by means of winsolvenz
- Contributing your own ideas and suggestions for solutions
What you should bring with you:
- A current degree in economics (preferably in the higher semester) or comparable studies.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience through internships or working student positions.
- Analytical skills and openness to varied challenges with a tax focus
- Careful and independent work is a matter of course for you
- Creativity and “thinking outside the box” round off your profile
What you can look forward to:
- The possibility of being taken on after graduation
- A motivated and unique team that looks forward to your support
- Flexible working hours on your own initiative
- Pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies
- Modern office in a prime city centre location
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
You would like to know more?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (CV, start date, salary expectations) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Olivia at +49 40 736768-12.